Recommended Lane: Baron Lane
Singed has lost all sense of humanity, leaving a toxic trail of misery and terror in his wake. He is a AP tank champion who has an unique kit which revolves around the poison trail he leaves in his wake. He is extremely tilting to go against and he can subtly carry the team through just that.
Draft off of nearby champions, gaining 20% bonus Movement Speed for 2 seconds.
Each champion has a 10 second cooldown.
Toggle: Lay a poisonous trail that deals 20 magic damage (20 + 30% AP) per second.
Tosses an adhesive that sticks to the ground for 3 seconds. Enemies in the area are slowed by 35% and grounded, preventing the use of movement abilities.
Flinging an enemy into the zone briefly roots them.
Flings an enemy over Singed’s shoulder, dealing magic damage equal to 65 (65 + 75% AP) plus 5% of their max Health.
If the enemy lands in Mega Adhesive, they are rooted for 1.25 second(s).
Drink a potent brew of chemicals, granting 30 Ability Power, Armor, Magic Resist, Movement Speed, 6 Health Regen and Mana Regen for 25 seconds.
Innate: Noxious Slipstream
Singed gains bonus movement speed when passing a nearby champion, ally and enemy. Each champion has a separate cooldown.
Singed’s passive allows him to have superior movement speed against almost all champions and a full blown fight it is possible to consistently keep its effect up all through out the clash.
One simple trick to remember is to keep yourself far from your teammates before a fight breaks out so the passive will be available for use on them once the fight breaks out.
Q / Ability 1: Poison Trail
When this ability is activated, Singed leaves behind a literal Poison Trail over the area he walks through.
This is your main source of damage so you’ll want your enemies to follow you. A little psychological tactic works here. Spam your emotes, dance around their dead bodies, fake recalls, faking AFK. (Author’s Note: I personally do not recommended being obnoxious in all chat. You can be annoying without being disrespectful and toxic.)
Poison Trail quickly burns your mana so do not toggle it on for a long time especially in the early game. It lingers for a second so toggling it on and off works for zoning the enemy in the early game.
This ability applies item effects so Liandry’s Torment and Rylai’s Crystal Scepter are core items on Singed.
Poison Trail makes easy work of minions and along with his movement speed, he’s a good candidate for doing proxy.
Proxy is the act of meeting the enemy’s minion wave before it reaches the middle of the lane. Singed’s constant DPS and movement speed makes this possible.
Your enemy match up will have to decide whether to let you farm freely while he has a hard time last hitting under his turrets or to chase you and waste his minions to the turrets.
Be careful though because Wild Rift has a relatively small map so you’ll attract the enemy’s jungler once you do this. But you can waste his time by running into their turret and letting yourself be executed. Be careful not to get hit so that you won’t give them your bounty gold.
Ward the enemy’s jungle if your planning to do this and it is easier to do in the early game in the mirrored side of the map because most junglers will start their pathing in their red buff.
W / Ability 2: Mega Adhesive
Mega Adhesive is an area of effect slow which prevents the casting of mobility abilities and Flash.
Mega Adhesive is usually cast first to slow down the enemy then if they move away, fling them back to the area to root them. This requires practice and good timing because Mega Adhesive only lasts for three seconds.
Mega Adhesive can cancel few movement abilities such as Camille’s E, Hookshot (The second part) and Vi’s Q, Vault Breaker.
E / Ability 3: Fling
Fling is Singed’s single target crowd control ability which knocks the enemy up and over to Singed’s back.
Fling’s main use is to root enemy by throwing them into your Mega Adhesive.
You can sneak in an auto attack while the enemy is airborne.
It is a good ability to punish overextending enemies who you can fling into your team.
Save your allies by flinging the enemy away from your fleeing teammate.
R / Ultimate: Insanity Potion
Insanity Potion is a buff which grants AP, dual resistance, movement speed, and HP and MP regeneration. It is basically an all around steroid.
Use it right after the clash starts. It last for a fairly long time so it is better to use it early to reap its full benefits.
You can also bait the enemy by staying in the lane at low HP and then activating your ultimate to increase all your stats and surprise the enemy.
Singed Build Recommendation
Here are Item Build Recommedation that works on Singed
The Mad Chemist
This is the standard build of Singed which is a balance between AP, utility, and survivability.
- Rod of Ages – Grants a good amount of AP, HP, and Mana. Its stats increases as time passes by and damage are converted into Mana and mana spent are converted into a little HP which makes it the perfect first item for Singed.
- Rylai’s Crystal Scepter – The slow effect from this item makes Poison Trail way stronger than it already is. It makes dealing with Singed doubly annoying and hard. It provides a good amount of HP and AP as well.
- Boots of Swiftness – Grants the highest amount of movement speed and a passive slow resistance which makes your kiting superior to other champions. Consider building Mercury Treads or Ninja Tabis instead if one of the enemy champions are having a good early game. Upgrade with the Glorious Enchant for the additional speed boost active which slows down enemies as you reach them as well or you can choose Teleport Enchant instead so you can proxy and team fight more effectively.
- Liandry’s Torment – Increases the damage of Poison Trail by adding an percentage of HP damage element to it. It also increases your total damage output by 10% after a while. It is another perfect item for Singed which fits his play style.
- Dead Man’s Plate – Grants bonus movement speed on max momentum stacks and a slow effect plus bonus magic damage on first enemy hit. It also provides HP and armor.
- Abyssal Mask – Provides magic resist and HP and MP and it passively increases the magic damage taken by enemies around you.
The Tank Chemist
This item build is for a Singed who wants to focus on being a tank to support and peel for his team. This build works well when playing as a support in the Dragon lane.
- Zeke’s Convergence – Grants armor and magic resistance and ability haste. It also boots your and an ally’s DPS for a short duration once you activate your ultimate.
- Conqueror – Since Singed likes drawn out fights, Conqueror is a great item on him. When combined with the Madness passive of Liandry’s Torment, he will have a total of 20% bonus damage. Poison Trail does not proc Conqueror though so remember to squeeze in your auto attacks. Aftershock is a good alternative because after using your E, Fling, it increases your resistance and deals bonus damage after a short while.
- Brutal – Grants a flat AD and penetration bonus.
- Spirit Walker – Grants a little bonus HP and slow resistance which synergizes with Boots of Swiftness.
- Sweet Tooth – Provides a little more regeneration on eating Honeyfruits and adds bonus gold to it to boot. Pack Hunter is your support alternative as it grants a little movement speed bonus when near an allied champion and grants gold bonus to you and a unique teammate on takedowns.
Ignite will allow you to punish those who underestimate your damage in the early game. It will be too late once they realize your potential.
Singed is one of the few, if not the only, champion who wants Ghost over Flash because he wants his enemies to chase him. It also has a lower cooldown so you can make plays more frequently compared to when using Flash.
Q, Poison Trail, is maxed first because it is your main source of damage. E, Fling, is maxed next as it is also a good source of damage aside from being a crowd control ability. W, Mega Adhesive, is maxed last as its level 1 provides enough utility. Add a point in your ultimate whenever possible.
Singed Early Game Guide
Singed Late Game Guide
Janna shields you and increases your movement speed and at the same time slow down your enemies. You’ll have generally an easier time wreaking havoc on the enemy team if you have a Janna as a teammate.
Darius greatly limits what you can do in the early game and you’ll lose drawn out fights against him. Be patient and play smart so you can deny his snowball which is the only way to win against him.
Here are some pros and cons if you are playing with Singed in Wild Rift.
- Singed offers a unique playstyle which is extremely simple micro-wise. The only thing you have to worry about is the W, Mega Adhesive + E, Fling, combo. He is relaxing to play and outplaying your opponents through Poison Trail is extremely amusing.
- Singed is only amusing for the player because for your enemies, he is very annoying and that translates into a psychological advantage which your team will benefit from. Tilted enemies are more predictable and easier to outplay.
- Singed has great team play strengths. He has AoE DPS, slow, and can fling people to where he chooses. He is also fast and quite tanky. Aside from that, he can easily cut waves and attract the enemy team.
- Singed has a weak early game which will force you to learn the game in a different way. He is not a champion for every one because you’ll need patience to learn his unique play style.
- Since he is not micro intensive, his strengths lie on being macro intensive. Being aware of item timings, the map, and the strengths of your enemies and allies play a big part on being a great Singed player.