Recommended Lane: Dragon Lane
A Bilgewater captain famed for her looks but feared for her ruthlessness. Those who underestimate her will face a beguiling and unpredictable opponent… and, likely, a bullet or two in their guts. Miss Fortune is an AD Carry which excels in kiting and team fights. Her ultimate, Bullet Time is a famous recipe for deadly wombo combos.
When attacking a new enemy deal 23 bonus physical damage (44% AD)
Fires a shot that ricochets behind the first enemy hit, dealing 88 physical damage (30 + 110% AD + 35% AP). The second hit will Critically Strike for 150% damage.
On-hits are applied to both targets.
Passive: After 5 seconds of not taking damage, gain 25 Movement Speed. After another 5 second, this bonus increases to 35.
Active: Fully activates Strut’s Movement Speed and grants 40% Attack Speed for 4 seconds. Love Taps reduce the cooldown of Strut by 2 seconds.
Rains down bullets on an area for 2 seconds, dealing 10 magic damage (10 + 10% AP) every quarter second and slowing enemies by 30%.
Channels a 3 second barrage of bullets, with 12 waves that each deal 39 physical damage (75% AD + 20% AP). Each wave can Crit for 120% damage.
Re-activate: Cancel the barrage.
Innate: Love Tap
Attacking an enemy deals bonus damage and marks the target. The marked target won’t receive the bonus damage until Miss Fortune attacks another enemy.
Love Tap switching attacking from one unit to another. This can be daunting for new players. You can cycle through units using the drag-lock attack function or through the portrait lock function. Both methods has its merits so simply practice to know what works better for you.
Q / Ability 1: Double Up
Double Up is a skill shot which bounces from one enemy and then to another enemy behind the first. The second instance of damage deals a lot more damage than the first.
Both instances of damage applies on-hit effects which includes Love Tap.
Double Up deals incredible amount of damage on the second instance at all stages of the game. The mechanics of this skill is the very first thing you have to learn and be comfortable using in order to become a deadly Miss Fortune user.
In the laning phase, Double Up is best used at the very moment the enemy’s ADC will go in for last hits.
Double Up is a skill shot and it will fire even if no one is in its effective range so don’t simply go trigger happy with it.
This ability is a great way to zone and kite the enemy’s ADC especially if they are behind their team’s tank or peelers.
Double Up is also an auto attack reset but it takes great skill to land an auto attack – Double Up Crit – auto attack combo with Miss Fortune.
W/ Ability 2: Strut
Strut passively grants Miss Fortune bonus movement speed which doubles the longer she doesn’t take damage. This is what makes Miss Fortune a superior kiting champion.
Strut can be activated to immediately grant the maximum amount of movement speed bonus and increase her attack speed as well for a short while. Every Love Tap landed reduces Strut’s cooldown.
E / Ability 3: Make It Rain
Make It Rain deals magic damage every quarter of a second while slowing affected enemies.
Make It Rain reveals the target area so its a good ability to check bushes, Dragon, or Baron.
Be mindful when using Make It Rain because it consumes a lot of mana quickly.
R / Ultimate: Bullet Time
Bullet Time is a damage over time ultimate ability which deals a great deal of physical damage over a set triangular area. Miss Fortune channels the spell and cannot move, attack, or cast other abilities while channeling the ability.
Bullet Time is best used together with a strong AoE crowd control ability like Amumu’s Curse of the Sad Mummy or Malphite’s Unstoppable Force.
Refrain from using Bullet Time if you can auto attack your enemies and they can move freely. Bullet Time has a significantly longer range than Miss Fortune’s basic attack and therefore it can be used to finish off enemies that are running away.
Enemies can only be damaged once per wave so there is no difference if the enemy is damaged near or far.
The damage from Bullet Time can crit and is affected by the critical damage bonus from Infinity Edge.
Immediately cancel Bullet Time if no one is being hit any more so you can chase or flee right away.
Combo: E + Auto Attack (AA) + Q + AA + W + AA + AA
Miss Fortune Build Recommendation
Here are Item Build Recommedation that works on Miss Fortune
The Bounty Hunter
This is the standard build for Miss Fortune which builds armor penetration for an early lead and then builds up on critical damage and armor penetration equally for all around reliable damage.
- Infinity Edge – Grants additional damage and increases critical damage output which includes the critical damage from Miss Fortune’s ultimate, Bullet Time.
- Boots of Swiftness – Miss Fortune relies on her movement speed to damage her opponents without being damaged herself through kiting so this boots item which grants the highest amount of movement speed bonus is a perfect fit for her. Upgrade with the Stasis Enchant to counter burst damage champions or upgrade with the Quicksilver Enchant to rid yourself of potential lethal crowd controls.
- Rapid Firecannon – This item grants additional attack range and bonus damage on maxed energized stacks which also affects the range and damage of Miss Fortune’s Q, Double Up.
- Mortal Reminder – Increases the damage output against heavily armored enemy because it grants the highest amount of armor penetration. Plus, it grants all your physical damage the ability to apply Grievous Wounds to enemies which greatly impairs their sustain capabilities.
- Youmuu’s Ghostblade – Grants bonus movement speed and magic damage on max Momentum Stacks. Activating an attack with maximum Momentum also grants additional attack speed. This bonus armor penetration from this item greatly increases all the damage output of Miss Fortune.
- Guardian Angel – Grants the Resurrect passive which basically allows you to have a second life every once in a while.
This build grants almost 100% critical chance and an amazing amount of auto attack DPS as well as damage from your ultimate.
- Phantom Dancer – Grants a shield when HP drops below a certain percentage.
- Statikk Shiv – Grants bonus damage on max energized stacks which bounces to nearby opponents.
- Fleet Footwork – Grants addtional movement speed and heals you on activation which grants a good amount of kiting and sustain at all stages of the game. Conqueror is the alternative if you want to focus more on your auto attack DPS.
- Brutal – Grants a flat AD bonus and armor penetration which is great for an early advantage while Gathering Storm grants a scaling AD bonus which increases over time.
- Loyalty – Increases the dual resistance of both you and a nearby ally.
- Sweet Tooth – Provides bonus gold and increased regeneration when eating Honeyfruits.
Heal is the best summoner spell for ADCs because it is an on demand sustain with a short burst of movement speed bonus for both you and a nearby ally.
Flash is a must for Miss Fortune because she is a squishy champion who is weak at short range duels.
Q, Double Up, is maxed first because it is Miss Fortune’s main source of damage. W, Strut, is maxed next because it is a good mix of utility for Miss Fortune and the bonus movement speed helps her survive and optimize her farm as well. E, Make It Rain, is maxed last because it doesn’t bring much except for the slow and it costs too much mana. Invest a point in your ultimate whenever possible.
Braum is a good lane partner for Miss Fortune because he is capable both on offense and defense and his ultimate, Glacial Fissure is a good setup for Miss Fortune’s Bullet Rain.
Jhin is extremely strong when it comes to kiting and he outranges and out burst Miss Fortune. It’s a skill matchup but Jhin definitely has the upper hand.
Here are some pros and cons if you are playing with Miss Fortune in Wild Rift.
- Miss Fortune is an ADC with an amazing kit which is strong at all stages of the game. She is an oppressive laner with her strong Q, Double Up, pokes and her team fight damage is unparalleled among ADCs.
- Miss Fortune has one of the best movement speed amount ADCs and she can outrun most champions. This allows her to farm and be untouched if positioned correctly.
- Her ultimate, Bullet Time, is a game changer. It is one of the best AoE damage spell and when positioned correctly or paired with a good CC, it can decimate an entire team.
- Miss Fortune is a good kiting champion but she is terrible at duels. She will lose to most ADCs in 1v1 duels even if she has a slight gold advantage. Her kit relies on her being good at positioning and hit and runs but not on trading with the enemy toe to toe.
- Even though Miss Fortune has high movement speed, he has no disengage tool like a dash or a knock back so she needs superior positioning and a good support. If she is lacking in these areas, she will die over and over again.