Welcome to LoLWildRiftBuild.com! This guide caters to beginners in League of Legends: Wild Rift who wants to know the optimal item and rune build for their favorite champions. There are thousands of possible item and rune combinations in Wild Rift and LoLWildRiftBuild is here to show you the optimal item build for all situations! We are going to show you two play styles for each champion so you can have flexibility on drafting when different situations arise and of course, multiple styles of playing are always fun!
LolWildRiftBuild is not just about item and builds. In our guides, abilities are dissected so you don’t have to! Learn ability combos and how each champion and how their abilities work so you can dominate the Wild Rift of Runeterra from the very beginning. Additionally, you will learn which champion pairs best with yours. Your games will feel easier because of the synergies that this site will teach you. You will also learn how to counter each hero in the counters section as well as what to do if you are the one who is being countered.
Our Tier List is always updated so you’ll know what’s the Meta in a glance. If you want to know more about champion you want to buy next, check out our Tier List and their quick description underneath so you’ll have no more trouble in choosing your next champion! You’ll have no more regrets in buying the wrong or weak champion with the help of our Tier List!
All Champions Build
Click on your favorite Champion to know build, Runes, Abilities, Skill Progression, Counters, synergies and Tier.
Recent Blog Posts
Wild Rift Item Types
- Physical Items – Also known as AD (Attack Damage) items. These items help your champion scale in their physical attack damage and deal more auto attack damage. These items have stats that focuses on AD, attack speed, and critical strike. Tanks, Bruisers, Assassin Mids, and ADC (Attack Damage Carries) buy these items.
- Magic Items – Also known as AP (Ability Power) items. These items help your champion scale in their ability power damage which makes their ability deal more damage. These items have stats that focuses on AP, mana, and cooldown reduction. Mages, supports, and some tanks buy these items.
- Defence Items – Defence items focuses on increasing your champion’s HP, Armor, and Magic Resistance. These items help your champion survive fights for longer. Tanks and bruisers mostly buy these items but all types of champions can buy defence items depending on the situation.
- Boots – Boots are a required buy here in Wild Rift. It is for a good reason because it helps with you move you fast across the map and it makes dodging skill shots easier. Also, Boots Enchantments are a unique feature in Wild rift which grants your Boots strong active effects that helps with all kinds of scenarios.
Wild Rift Champion Classes
- Fighter: These champions are also known as bruisers. They are balanced stat champions who can deal and receive damage at the same time. Fighters are strong against Assassins and Tanks but are weak against Mages and Marksmen.
- Mage: Mages are champions who excel at damaging or controlling enemies through their abilities. Mages are strong against Marksmen and Fighters but are weak against Assassins and Tanks.
- Marksman: Ranged champions who are specialists at raining down strong damage per second from their auto attacks on enemies from afar. Marksmen are strong against Tanks and Fighters but are vulnerable against Mages and Assassins.
- Assassin: Highly mobile champions who deals burst damage to a single target. Assassins are strong against Mages and Assassins but are weak against Tanks and Fighters.
- Tanks: Tanks are tough champions who are good at soaking damage and disrupting team fights. Tanks are strong against Assassins and Mages but are weak against Fighters and Marksmen.
- Supports: Provides utility by either controlling enemy champions and making their life hard or by buffing allied champion throughs shields, increased damage, or heals. Supports are weak against all classes but they provide excellent team fighting presence which grants their team an edge on clashes.