Recommended Lane: Dragon Lane
Shauna Vayne is a deadly, remorseless Demacian monster hunter armed with a wrist-mounted crossbow and a heart full of vengeance. She is a mobile AD Carry that can hunt down even the toughest champions.
Gains 30 Movement Speed when moving towards enemy champions.
Final Hour: Gains 90 Movement Speed instead.
Dashes forward and empowers her next attack to deal an additional 24 physical damage (42% AD).
Final Hour: Gains 1 second of invisibility on cast.
Tumble does not go through walls.
Passive: Every third consecutive attack or ability on the same target deals additional true damage equal to 3% of the enemy’s maximum Health.
Active: Gains 40% Attack Speed for the next 3 attacks within 5 seconds and heals for 60% of the damage Silver Bolts dealt.
Passive deals at least 50 true damage.
Passive damage is capped at 200 against monsters.
Fires a bolt that deals 50 physical damage (50 + 50% bonus AD) and knocks back. If enemies are knocked into a wall, they take an additional 75 physical damage (75 + 75% bonus AD) and are stunned for 1.5 seconds.
Gains 20 Attack Damage and strengthens Night Hunter and Tumble for 8 seconds.
When an enemy champion damaged by Vayne dies within 3 seconds, Final Hour’s duration is extended by 4 seconds, up to an additional 8 seconds.
Innate: Night Hunter
Her passive grants her bonus movement speed when moving towards enemy champions. Along with her Tumble, it is extremely hard to escape Vayne. The bonus movement speed triples when her ultimate, Final Hour is active.
Q / Ability 1: Tumble
Tumble as it name suggests, makes Vayne Tumble a short distance. It also increases the damage of her next auto attack.
Tumble is also an auto attack reset which you can use to attack twice in quick succession. Tumbling towards a wall when you are already beside it will hasten the animation which will make the auto attack reset even more faster.
Tumble will grant you invisibility when your ultimate, Final Hour, is active. Confuse your enemies by tumbling towards a direction then walking to another direction before revealing yourself. (Example: Tumble to the left then walk back to your right before attacking again.)
W / Ability 2: Silver Bolts
Silver Bolts is your DPS steroid skill. Every third consecutive attack will deal true damage based on the % max HP of your target.
Activating Silver Bolts will further increase your DPS with its attack speed bonus. Furthermore, you will heal for 60% of the true damage you will deal through Silver Bolts.
E / Ability 3: Condemn
Condemn is a knockback skill which stuns when you pin your target into a wall.
The knockback deals a fair amount of damage but it deals way more damage when you pin your target into a wall.
Condemn is a high risk ability because if you fail to pin your enemy into a wall, you might help them escape. So it is recommended to keep yourself from casting the skill until the moment you are sure to execute Condemn perfectly.
R / Ultimate: Final Hour
Final Hour grants you bonus attack damage and buffs your innate passive, Night Hunter, and Ability 1, Tumble.
Final Hour increases your damage output and mobility, making you a dire threat to your enemies.
Remember to abuse the invisibility on your tumble by making the enemy guess where you are by reposition yourself every Tumble.
Every takedown you make under Final Hour extends its duration up to a cap that increases as you level up your ultimate.
Vayne Build Recommendation
Here are Item Build Recommedation that works on Vayne
- Blade of the Ruined King – This item synergizes your role as a tank killer with its HP% based damage. Its balanced stat of attack damage, attack speed, and lifesteal are all immediately beneficial for Vayne.
- Phantom Dancer – Grants you lifeline which gives you a shield when your HP dips below a certain %. This is crucial for duels because it will give you an extra wind when both of your enemies are low on HP.
- Gluttonous Greaves – Grants you extra omnivamp which increases your survivability on duels. This should be upgraded with the Quicksilver Enchant to dispel crowd controls or Statis Enchant for the invulnerability depending on the situation.
- Infinity Edge – Grants a huge spike in your damage output as it increases your critical strike damage.
- Bloodthirster – Further increase your attack damage and physical vamp with this item. Overhealing with lifesteal will grant you a shield which increases your EHP.
- Guardian Angel – Grants you a “bonus round” passive every 180 seconds which you can use if your enemies use their trump cards to kill you early in late game clashes.
- Statikk Shiv – Replaces Phantom Dancer as your second item because as a jungler, you are going to need the additional damage output earlier as Statikk Shiv deals bonus damage every once in a while with its Energized passive.
- Mortal Reminder – Grants a huge boost on Armor Penetration and applies Grievous Wounds as well. This item will give you a huge advantage against tank heavy comps.
- Fleet Footwork – Moving, attacking, and casting spells builds energy stacks. At full stacks, your next attack is imbued with bonus damage, heals and increases your movement speed. Moving, attacking, and casting spells are everything that Vayne does in combat so this rune is like made exactly for Vayne.
- Gathering Storm – Increases your AD as time passes by. Vayne is design to be a late game monster so the accumulating effect suits her well.
- Spirit Walker – The bonus Max HP and slow resistance is a welcome stat for Vayne as she is squishy and relies heavily on her movement speed.
- Sweet Tooth – The bonus healing effect on eating Honeyfruit is good but the bonus gold from each fruit is quite OP for a Marksman who relies on her items to win.
Barrier makes for a great outplay spell because when you are low in health, the enemy might go all in on you only to find out that you have a shield when its too late and you go on to kill your predator who will become the prey instead.
Flash is a great spell for Vayne as you can use it to further disengage after using Tumble and you can use it to execute the almost impossible to miss Flash + Condemn combo.
Use the first point on your Q, Tumble as it has bonus attack damage and you can use it to auto reset your attack to assist on last hitting. It is also useful for escaping. After that, get a point of all your other skills.
Max your W, Silver Bolts first as it is your main source of damage. Max tumble second to increase its bonus attack damage and decrease its CD. We’ll max E, Condemn last because it is used for its utility and not its damage. Of course, invest a point in Final Hour whenever possible.
Nami is the perfect duo companion in the dragon lane for Vayne. Nami can harass the opponent and grant sustain for Vayne in the early game. And when the late game comes, the movement speed bonus and crowd control in team fights that Nami can provide are all factors that will help Vayne carry the game to victory.
Miss Fortune outclasses Vayne in the early game and in the mid game. She can harass and poke Vayne in the early game which will make Vayne’s game hard and make her miss her item timings. She also becomes stronger and can contribute to her team faster than Vayne. All Vayne and her team can do is survive the game before the late game where Vayne can turn the game around.
Here are some pros and cons if you are playing with Vayne in Wild Rift.
- Vayne is one of the strongest late game marksman and tanks are an easy prey for her because of her %HP true damage.
- Very mobile.
- High outplay potential with her kit and she can potentially wipe out the enemy team when outnumbered, which would be an awesome highlight reel.
- Very weak early game.
- She has relatively short range compared to other marksmen.
- A high risk hero in the sense that if she has a hard time in the early game, especially when countered, would mean that she would be most likely useless for most of the game.
PATCH NOTES 1.0A (11-09-2020)
Vayne in the Duo lane seems legit, but Vayne in the Solo lane is simply not fun to play against. We’re making her more vulnerable by reducing her movespeed. (2) Silver Bolts is also taking a large hit, since she seemed to be doing way too much true damage, which has little counterplay.
Movement Speed: 330 → 325
(P) NIGHT HUNTER
Movement Speed bonus: [30 @ Level 1] → [15 @ Level 1] / [20 @ Level 5] / [30 @ Level 9]
(2) SILVER BOLTS
Damage: 50/70/90/110 → 30/50/70/90