Become a better Fighter and pick out the best champion for Patch 4.4 using our Wild Rift Fighter tier list (2023 updated).
Fighters are also called bruisers. They are champions who are capable of dealing huge amounts of damage while being capable of receiving the damage at the same time.
Fighters have the subclass Juggernauts which are heavy hitting high survivability champions who are unstoppable forces but have low mobility which are their only weakness. Another subclass is the Divers which are high mobility high damage champions who plays a little like Assassins but with less burst damage and more survivability. They are not as tanky compared to Juggernauts but they have more mobility which makes them a big threat against carries.
Fighters are best against tanks because they have superior damage output against them and they are great against assassins as well because they can survive their burst damage combos. Because of this, Fighters are great front liners who can protect their team against imminent threat and be a threat to the enemies in front of them at the same time.
Wild Rift Fighter Tier List Criteria
This Wild Rift Fighter Tier List is categorized based on the current meta and their performance against other champions of the same class.
- Tier S+: Currently the best champions in this Wild Rift Fighter Tier List. Also known as God or OP Tier champions. These are very difficult to counter and with the right strategies, perform very well on any game. These champions are usually banned or picked in higher tiers.
- Tier S: Strong Champions. These Champions can be as impactful as the S+ champions but are not as banned or picked as them.
- Tier A+: Viable Champions. These champions are one buff away from being S or S+ tier champions. They can be used in almost all drafts and can be safely picked in most cases.
- Tier A: Good Champions. These Champions are powerful with the right strategies, they excel at what they do in their lanes and perform well in most games.
- Tier B: Average Champions. With the right team composition, they can perform well, but their impact is often lower than tier A.
- Tier C: For Fun Tier: Champions in this tier are usually subpar in their average performance. Yes, you can win with all champions but you will be fighting an uphill battle when using champions in this tier.