Become a better top laner and pick out the best Tank champion for Patch 4.4 using our Wild Rift Tank tier list (2023 updated).
Tanks are the protectors and initiators of Wild Rift. They have high HP and/or resistances and they have amazing control abilities which can easily turn around the flow of battle.
Tanks have the subclass Vanguard who specializes on initiation thanks to their strong crowd control abilities. The other subclass is Wardens who can great on protecting their team.
The best tanks in Wild Rift have superior control and balanced offensive and defensive capabilities which makes them flexible enough to be of use a wide variety of situations from killing enemies to protecting allies.
Wild Rift Tank Tier List Criteria
This Wild Rift Tank Tier List is categorized based on the current meta and their performance against other champions of the same class.
- Tier S+: Currently the best champions in this Wild Rift Tank Tier List. Also known as God or OP Tier champions. These are very difficult to counter and with the right strategies, perform very well on any game. These champions are usually banned or picked in higher tiers.
- Tier S: Strong Champions. These Champions can be as impactful as the S+ champions but are not as banned or picked as them.
- Tier A+: Viable Champions. These champions are one buff away from being S or S+ tier champions. They can be used in almost all drafts and can be safely picked in most cases.
- Tier A: Good Champions. These Champions are powerful with the right strategies, they excel at what they do in their lanes and perform well in most games.
- Tier B: Average Champions. With the right team composition, they can perform well, but their impact is often lower than tier A.
- Tier C: For Fun Tier: Champions in this tier are usually subpar in their average performance. Yes, you can win with all champions but you will be fighting an uphill battle when using champions in this tier.