Are you a KDA players? Pick out the best Assassin champion for Patch 4.4 using our Wild Rift Assassin tier list (2023 updated).
Assassins are killing specialist which relies on their heavy burst damage and extreme mobility to weave in and out of battle while killing their target.
Assassins are usually played in the middle lane, Baron lane, or the Jungle. They have extremely strong ultimates which can guarantee a kill every time it is available when used correctly.
The best Assassins in Wild Rift have a good laning phase which allows them to have enough HP when they have their ultimates once they reach level 5. Upon acquiring their ultimates, they become a champion with extreme kill pressure which should be used to oppress their lane opponents or gank the other lanes.
Assassins are strong against ADCs and Mages because they don’t have enough HP or defenses to survive their combos. They should always reserve their ultimate to kill the high priority targets which are usually these classes.
Wild Rift Assassin Tier List Criteria
This Wild Rift Assassin Tier List is categorized based on the current meta and their performance against other champions of the same class.
- Tier S+: Currently the best champions in this Wild Rift Assassin Tier List. Also known as God or OP Tier champions. These are very difficult to counter and with the right strategies, perform very well on any game. These champions are usually banned or picked in higher tiers.
- Tier S: Strong Champions. These Champions can be as impactful as the S+ champions but are not as banned or picked as them.
- Tier A+: Viable Champions. These champions are one buff away from being S or S+ tier champions. They can be used in almost all drafts and can be safely picked in most cases.
- Tier A: Good Champions. These Champions are powerful with the right strategies, they excel at what they do in their lanes and perform well in most games.
- Tier B: Average Champions. With the right team composition, they can perform well, but their impact is often lower than tier A.
- Tier C: For Fun Tier: Champions in this tier are usually subpar in their average performance. Yes, you can win with all champions but you will be fighting an uphill battle when using champions in this tier.