Be the best support your ADC will ever have by checking out the new Wild Rift Support tier list for Patch 3.4. To see which are the best Support champions for the recent patch, take a look at our Wild Rift Support Tier list.
Supports are positioned at the bottom lane of the map or the Dragon lane, with a key role of protecting the ADC. Making sure they’re given a safe space to farm, ensure their safety and secure a kill for the carry. Being a support however is not limited to supporting the AD carry. Supports are suggested to roam around the map to help other lanes while also making sure that their carry is in a safe condition. Typically, enchanters, utility, mages, tanks make up the list of supports. Although several non-traditional supports can be a good option including Sett, Pantheon and Ashe.
Becoming a support can give a different feeling to some. Farming and aiming for high damage isn’t necessarily among their tasks. As a support, you are designed to be deprived of gold to allocate the resources to your teammates, particularly the carries. Likewise, you are not expected to carry the game through burst or consistent damage. This leads to a common misconception that supports cannot carry at all. When in fact, they do. A good support can dictate the outcome of a teamfight through proper utilization of their skillsets, either by initiating skirmishes or making sure the team is alive.
Start your ride towards your dream rank by taking note of which support champions are currently shining and falling off using our Wild Rift Support tier list. This will also provide you an opportunity to find the best support champion that suits your preference, or maybe make an addition to your ban list. Afterwards, head to our Support guide to begin ranking up as a Support.
Who are the best champions for Patch 3.4?
Yuumi and Karma manages to take control of our Wild Rift Support tier list. In spite of the existence of Grievous’ wound, having a Yuumi on your team provides an advantage. Consider the game over if you come across a well-fed carry accompanied by a skillful Yuumi. Assassin and Bruisers may find it tough to burst down squishy opponents with a Yuumi on their side, due to the massive heal, thick shield and a boost of movement speed that she provides.
Despite the consecutive nerfs on her kit, Karma remains to be unbothered as she continues to overperform as a Support. The enlightened one, Karma received a nerf in the recent Patch 3.4, increasing the mana cost of her Inner Flame and reducing the shield strength of her Inspire. Karma’s viability is not only dependent on how well she can protect her allies through her shield. Aside from her poke abilities, Karma can constrain opponents and put them out of position using Focused Resolve and Transcendent Embrace. Both skills may have a short delay, but it will be unfortunate on your part if Karma manages to get her hands on you.
Wild Rift Support Tier List Criteria
This Wild Rift Support Tier List is categorized based on the current meta and their performance against other champions of the same class.
- Tier S+: Currently the best champions in this Wild Rift Tier List. Also known as God or OP Tier champions. These are very difficult to counter and with the right strategies, perform very well on any game. These champions are usually banned or picked in higher tiers.
- Tier S: Strong Champions. These Champions can be as impactful as the S+ champions but are not as banned or picked as them.
- Tier A+: Viable Champions. These champions are one buff away from being S or S+ tier champions. They can be used in almost all drafts and can be safely picked in most cases.
- Tier A: Good Champions. These Champions are powerful with the right strategies, they excel at what they do in their lanes and perform well in most games.
- Tier B: Average Champions. With the right team composition, they can perform well, but their impact is often lower than tier A.
- Tier C: For Fun Tier: Champions in this tier are usually subpar in their average performance. Yes, you can win with all champions but you will be fighting an uphill battle when using champions in this tier.