Finally, Wild Rift Patch 3.3c has been released with a series of changes to put the broken and fallen champions in their right place.
The whole Patch 3.3 is about to close its curtain to make way for Patch 3.4 on the 14th of September. Prepare yourself for massive changes, including introducing new champions to the current roster, spectacular events, and gameplay changes.
But first, let’s look at the recent changes, which tackled champion adjustments and item modifications.
For a detailed elaboration of these changes, visit League of Legends: Wild Rift’s Official Site.
Champion Changes for Wild Rift Patch 3.3c
The current patch’s champion changes mainly revolved around adjusting Baron Lane champions such as Pantheon, Renekton, and Teemo. Prolonging the laning phase by increasing the turret platings turned out to be a good idea for the players to focus more on gaining their individual lead. But it is also crucial to ensure a fair duel between them by balancing each champion either by buffing or nerfing them.
Item Changes for Wild Rift Patch 3.3c
Similarly, item changes have been implemented for Wild Rift Patch 3.3c to give way for items that are getting less attention from its players.
- Base shield: 30% max health → 20% max health
- Enhanced shield ratio: 200% → 300%
- Cooldown: 60s → 75s
- Total cost: 3100g → 3400g
- Combine cost: 700s → 1000g
- Total cost: 800g → 500g
- Total cost: 3100g → 2900g
- Passive: Critical Attacks reduce your non-ultimate ability cooldowns of their remaining cooldown: 15% → 20%
New Wild Patch 3.3c Skin
The recent patch also marks the release of new skin for you to indulge in.
- Lunar Goddess Diana
Free-to-play Champion Rotation for Wild Rift Patch 3.3c
- Sept 1 – Sept 7: Amumu, Aurelion Sol, Corki, Diana, Jax, Pyke, Rengar, Senna, Teemo, Tristana
- Sept 8 – Sept 14: Akali, Akshan, Graves, Lucian, Miss Fortune, Nautilus, Rakan, Renekton, Wukong, Xin Zhao
League of Legends: Wild Rift still has a lot more to offer. From the new champions, map changes, skins, accessories and other surprises for its players. That said, check our website for further news, updates, guides, and details that you must not miss about the game.